Central London with some opportunity for remote working.
Due to an unprecedented period of company growth, we are currently looking for an outstanding Project Coordinator to join our expanding team.
This is a crucial role within Profusion to facilitate the growth of Adobe Campaign and email development projects. If you are successful you will manage and deliver a number of key digital transformation projects. You will have huge potential for personal and career development, learn from and share knowledge with a range of talented and highly-skilled colleagues, and be able to exercise your project management skills every day. All of this while embarking on an exciting journey with a pioneering, fast-growing company situated at the heart of London’s Tech City.
The Project Coordinator will work closely with our clients and their agencies to define and deliver email marketing projects in an agile environment.
You will become the Profusion contact responsible for gathering client requirements and work within the Digital Transformation space.
You will work closely with both our clients and our growing development team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Project management of email development projects including cost, time, quality and client happiness
• Following key project management processes including Agile/Waterfall to deliver outstanding email marketing projects
• Maintain and support the ongoing update/refresh of live email delivery projects
• Build relationships with senior client stakeholders, ensuring that Profusion deliver operational and client service excellence. Communicate client needs to our internal and external developers and coders to ensure we delivery high quality projects that meet and exceed our clients’ expectations
• With the client centric teams, scope and document detailed and comprehensive project estimates and specifications
• Own the project documentation, quality control, team communication, client engagement, risk identification and mitigation processes
• Share responsibility with client centric team for developing and maintaining successful long-term client relationships
• Stay on top of latest relevant technical innovations and industry trends to share in a digestible format with clients and Profusion
Skills and experience
You should have experience working in a fast paced digital agency/tech environment and a strong grasp of email marketing and experience with banking clients.
Experience managing technical focussed project streams is essential – we are keen to meet digitally focused, ambitious and client orientated Project Coordinators.
You should also be a strong communicator, be detail orientated, and have the passion to progress your career in project management.
A passion for and knowledge of Agile Delivery Methodology would also be a great asset, but of more importance is a deep professional commitment to leading project management delivery disciplines, ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet our client requirements
• Experience of project managing the creation of email and or digital projects according to an agreed time, quality and budget requirements
• A solid understanding of HTML and CSS – and the differences between the two languages
• An appreciation for them in email, and the supported CSS properties across email clients
• Email/Digital Marketing background
• Strong, dynamic, flexible, client facing, hands-on project delivery experience
• Ability to manage stakeholders including clients and agency’s
• Excellent communication skills include negotiating the use of resources, budgets, schedules and managing scope creep. Being able to write and deliver communication plans is also crucial.
• Solid documentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to always think on your feet
• Problem solving and attention to detail is critical
• Quality Assurance: to be able to verify that requirements are met
Experience overseeing web developers and or coders will be a definite advantage. A deep understanding of how technology and digital solutions can pragmatically answer clients commercial and business challenges.
Other desirable skills include:
• Proficient in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Enthusiastic about making a real contribution to the business
• Hungry to capitalise on the huge opportunities which currently exist in the digital space
• Excited by the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Profusion and our clients’ businesses
• Passionate about providing our clients with an outstanding service
It’s so important to do a job you love, with colleagues whose skills you respect and whose company you really enjoy. You also need to feel valued, recognised and rewarded. At Profusion we encourage and support our people to develop themselves, their ideas and their careers. Everyone here has a voice and everyone contributes. We’ve worked hard to build a team of brilliant people who share a passion for the transformative power of data, and who also appreciate:
• Highly competitive salary
• 25 days’ holiday
• Free health insurance and health cash plan – subsidised gym membership
• Unlimited, free proper coffee, tea, toast, fruit and filtered water
• Friday team drinks
• Season ticket travel loans
• Our Cycle to Work scheme
• A great Tech City office location, just 10 mins walk from Farringdon Station and moments away from Whitecross St food market
• Getting involved in the charity initiatives we support
• Professional development budget
If that sounds like you, and you’re confident you would be a very strong fit for this role, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Profusion is at the forefront of data driven marketing. We work with leading global companies including HSBC, Unilever, The Kingfisher Group and Coty from our London and Dubai offices. Our work includes determining the best time to communicate with customers and how often, attribution modelling, ultra-personalised communications, breaking down data silos between marketing and sales, creating data lakes and single customer view.
Profusion Family Values
Profusion is a close-knit family that defines itself by its values which cover how we work with each other, our clients and suppliers. The values are listed below and tell you what we will expect from you and what you can expect from us.
We are client focused – we put our clients at the heart of everything we do to provide a highly-responsive, creative and excellent service
We believe in excellence – everything we do is completed to the highest possible standard. From the expert advice we provide, to the work we deliver, we do not settle for second best, we are uncompromising in our pursuit of excellence
We are trusted – we are ethical, honest, straightforward and transparent in everything we do and we are proud to be a safe pair of hands
We are one team – we support, collaborate and have fun with each other and our clients to make Profusion an awesome place to work and progress
We are cutting-edge – we always think about innovative solutions to challenges by applying our knowledge of the latest technology and best practice to every situation
We are purposeful – we are a committed and ambitious company that aspires to constantly contribute to our colleagues, clients and society and not to simply make money