Central London with some opportunity for remote working.
Due to an unprecedented period of company growth, we are currently looking for an outstanding Client Partner to join our expanding Solution Delivery team.
This is a crucial role within Profusion to facilitate the growth of client campaigns. If you are successful you will manage and deliver a number of key campaigns. You will have huge potential for personal and career development, learn from and share knowledge with a range of talented and highly-skilled colleagues, and be able to exercise your campaign and client management skills every day. All of this while embarking on an exciting journey with a pioneering, fast-growing company situated at the heart of London’s Tech City.
The Client Partner role is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and client focused individual to join a fast growing agile company.
Working in close collaboration with your team and your clients, you will be responsible for campaign setups and deployments via a range of technologies and email service providers including Adobe Campaign. You will be the client’s main contact for your campaigns and will be responsible for workload management and planning, including project management for larger campaigns, where you will work with different roles and teams across the consultancy to oversee delivery of excellent and timely solutions.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Leading multiple email campaigns across all phases including scoping, planning and execution
- Developing campaign quotes and timelines
- Building relationships with senior client stakeholders, ensuring that Profusion deliver operational and client service excellence
- Upholding ways of working documentation, including briefing documents and checklists. Look for ways to develop and improve processes
- Liaising and building good working relationships with all third parties that are part of our client’s ecosystems
- Proactively advising on email campaign strategy
- Sharing responsibility with client centric team for developing and maintaining successful long-term client relationships
- Staying on top of latest relevant technical innovations and industry trends to share in a digestible format with clients and Profusion
Skills and experience
You should have experience working in a fast paced digital agency/tech environment and a strong grasp of email marketing techniques.
Experience managing several campaigns simultaneously is essential – we are keen to meet digitally focused, ambitious and client orientated Client Partners.
Comfortable working with global, multi-cultural and complex client environments. Working in a collaborative and cross functional capacity.
- Experience working with email campaigns and a good understanding of cross-platform issues
- Account and client management experience
- Proven ability to proactively manage and understand client requirements
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and time management
- Self-motivated and keen to find innovations and new ways of working
- Enjoy working in a fast paced entrepreneurial and Agile environment
- Quality Assurance: to be able to verify that requirements are met
- A lateral thinker, able to juggle multiple campaigns and clients in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of HTML for email and web
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of the Adobe Campaign platform
- Enthusiastic about making a real contribution to the business
- Hungry to capitalise on the huge opportunities which currently exist in the digital space
- Excited by the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Profusion and our clients’ businesses
- Passionate about providing our clients with an outstanding service
It’s so important to do a job you love, with colleagues whose skills you respect and whose company you really enjoy. You also need to feel valued, recognised and rewarded. At Profusion we encourage and support our people to develop themselves, their ideas and their careers. Everyone here has a voice and everyone contributes. We’ve worked hard to build a team of brilliant people who share a passion for the transformative power of data, and who also appreciate:
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday
- Free health insurance – subsidised gym membership
- Unlimited, free proper coffee, tea, fruit and filtered water
- Friday team drinks
- Season ticket travel loans
- Our Cycle to Work scheme
- A great Tech City office location, just 10 mins walk from Farringdon and Old Street stations and moments away from Whitecross St food market
- Getting involved in the charity initiatives we support
- Professional development budget
If that sounds like you, and you’re confident you would be a very strong fit for this role, email us at email@example.com
Profusion is at the forefront of data driven marketing. We work with leading global companies including HSBC, Unilever, The Kingfisher Group and Coty from our London and Dubai offices. Our work includes determining the best time to communicate with customers and how often, attribution modelling, ultra-personalised communications, breaking down data silos between marketing and sales, creating data lakes and single customer view.