Central London with some opportunity for remote working and some travel to client’s offices in the UK.
Due to an unprecedented period of company growth, we are currently recruiting a Client Manager to join our Client Services Team, reporting in to a Client Director.
This is a crucial role within Profusion. If you are successful you will have the opportunity to work with blue-chip clients on cutting-edge data science and marketing campaigns. Many of our clients are embarking on game-changing digital and data transformation projects that will fundamentally change how they operate. You will be in a pivotal positon to help our clients and Profusion undertake these radical projects that have industry-wide impact.
You will have huge potential for personal and career development, learn from and share knowledge with a range of talented and highly-skilled colleagues, and be able to exercise your creative and strategic thinking every day. All of this while embarking on an exciting journey with a pioneering, fast-growing company situated at the heart of London’s Tech City.
As a Client Manager, you will own and build close relationships with several key client contacts within our flagship account – a major retail banking client. You will work with and support the Client Director alongside our consultants, campaign delivery teams, data scientists and agencies.
You will be pivotal in helping our clients exceed their business objectives, through the use of customer intelligence, multi-channel best practice, expertise and innovation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that client campaigns and projects run smoothly, providing an excellent and proactive client service (including client reporting and recommendations for improving campaign effectiveness) and liaising with Profusion’s internal teams as necessary
- Supporting your Client Director to grow revenue and drive business growth, applying your commercial awareness to identify opportunities to grow the client account
- Working with your Client Director to actively propose and help implement new and innovative strategies to meet and exceed the department’s overall revenue and targets
- Creating and delivering customer campaign plans with the Consultancy Team and ensure the right activity is in place to meet customer objectives
- Report to the Client Director on a weekly basis on the performance of your accounts and ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Ensure that all opportunities are logged so that forecasting is accurate and clients can be promptly invoiced
- Execute existing Account Plans and support the Client Director in developing new ones
- Supporting the Client Director in writing client proposals
Skills and experience
You should have experience in CRM, digital marketing and data insight across a number of channel disciplines. You should also be able to apply your creativity and strategic thinking to developing and optimising CRM campaigns.
- Superb organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Confident talking about solutions which are based on data insight.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience in adding value and driving client revenues across a small number of clients
- Able to develop strong personal relationships with client contacts at all levels
- Demonstrable experience in an account handling or campaign management role
- A detailed understanding of the current and emerging digital and data landscape
- Experience of developing client relationships
- Experience in working with client marketing departments and the ability to bring internal teams together to deliver on an integrated marketing approach
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally
- Ability to present complex technical strategies with confidence and gravitas
- Specific experience of achieving significant improvements in results, supporting your manager in devising and implementing innovative campaign strategies and ideas
- Understand the role of marketing communications within a broader business context to ensure the agency role as a marketing partner
- Experience as an Account Executive, Campaign Executive or Campaign Manager within a digital agency, technology partner, CRM consultancy or marketing agency with strong digital expertise
- Smart and ambitious
- Hungry to learn
- Excited by the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Profusion and our clients’ businesses
- Comfortable working across multiple accounts in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Commercially astute
- Passionate about providing our client with an outstanding service
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature
- Project management experience and expertise
- A team player
It’s so important to do a job you love, with colleagues whose skills you respect and whose company you really enjoy. You also need to feel valued, recognised and rewarded. At Profusion we encourage and support our people to develop themselves, their ideas and their careers. Everyone here has a voice and everyone contributes. We’ve worked hard to build a team of brilliant people who share a passion for the transformative power of data, and who also appreciate:
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday
- Free health insurance and health cash plan – subsidised gym membership
- Unlimited, free proper coffee, tea, toast, fruit and filtered water
- Friday team drinks
- Season ticket travel loans
- Our Cycle to Work scheme
- A great Tech City office location, just 10 mins walk from Farringdon Station and moments away from Whitecross St food market
- Getting involved in the charity initiatives we support
- Professional development budget
If that sounds like you, and you’re confident you would be a very strong fit for this role, email us at email@example.com
Profusion is at the forefront of data driven marketing. We work with leading global companies including HSBC, Unilever, The Kingfisher Group and Coty from our London and Dubai offices. Our work includes determining the best time to communicate with customers and how often, attribution modelling, ultra-personalised communications, breaking down data silos between marketing and sales, creating data lakes and single customer view.
Profusion Family Values
Profusion is a close-knit family that defines itself by its values which cover how we work with each other, our clients and suppliers. The values are listed below and tell you what we will expect from you and what you can expect from us.
We are client focused – we put our clients at the heart of everything we do to provide a highly-responsive, creative and excellent service
We believe in excellence – everything we do is completed to the highest possible standard. From the expert advice we provide, to the work we deliver, we do not settle for second best, we are uncompromising in our pursuit of excellence
We are trusted – we are ethical, honest, straightforward and transparent in everything we do and we are proud to be a safe pair of hands
We are one team – we support, collaborate and have fun with each other and our clients to make Profusion an awesome place to work and progress
We are cutting-edge – we always think about innovative solutions to challenges by applying our knowledge of the latest technology and best practice to every situation
We are purposeful – we are a committed and ambitious company that aspires to constantly contribute to our colleagues, clients and society and not to simply make money