Global Retail / FMCG accounts
Central London with some opportunity for remote working. Frequent travel to client’s offices in the UK & Europe.
Due to an unprecedented period of company growth, we are currently looking for an outstanding Client Director to head up our key accounts.
This is a crucial role within Profusion. If you are successful you will have the opportunity to work with blue-chip clients on cutting-edge data science and marketing campaigns. Many of our clients are embarking on game-changing digital and data transformation projects that will fundamentally change how they operate. You will be in a pivotal position to help our clients and Profusion undertake these radical projects that have industry-wide impact.
You will have huge potential for personal and career development, learn from and share knowledge with a range of talented and highly-skilled colleagues, and be able to exercise your creative and strategic thinking everyday. All of this while embarking on an exciting journey with a pioneering, fast-growing company situated at the heart of London’s Tech City.
As a Client Director, you will own and build close relationships with a small number of our key clients. You will lead client strategic direction, working alongside our consultants, campaign delivery teams, data scientists and agencies.
You will be pivotal in helping our clients exceed their business objectives, through the use of customer intelligence, multi-channel best practice, expertise and innovation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for growing revenue and drive business growth
- Become embedded in the client’s business, working as a strategic partner, trusted advisor and operating as an extension of their team
- Develop and present client proposals to a high standard
- Develop account plans
- Build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side senior managers and maintain frequent contact with other third party agencies
- Motivate and support the client-centric delivery to retain and grow all customer accounts
- Ensure Profusion has the correct skills to grow your accounts
- Produce and monitor accurate and clear forecasts
- Manage and develop your Client Manager(s)
Skills and experience
You should have experience in digital marketing and consumer data insight across a number of channel disciplines and a deep understanding of web and customer journey optimisation. You should also be able to apply your creativity and strategic thinking to developing and optimising digital CRM campaigns across a number of industries. A passion for and knowledge of both data and digital transformation would also be a great asset.
- A successful track record of growing and developing enterprise client accounts of £1million+ value
- Experience of navigating your way through large corporate structures to nurture and grow existing relationships and form new ones
- Ability to spot and develop commercial opportunities
- Able to demonstrate expertise and experience in providing solutions which are based on data insight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in adding value and driving client revenues across a small number of clients
- Strong relationship and rapport building skills with clients at all levels
- Experience in working with client marketing departments
- Ability to engage consultatively with clients at a senior level – providing support and advice beyond the purely technological level to answer the business challenges of the client
- Proven experience of managing large budgets
- Experience as an Account Director or Client Director within a digital agency, data consultancy or marketing agency with strong digital expertise
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams to deliver large, complex client business solutions
- Able to think both strategically and commercially
Experience of working on Retail or FMCG clients. Other desirable skills include:
- Enthusiastic about making a real contribution to the business
- A listener first and a talker second
- Hungry to capitalise on the huge opportunities which currently exist in the digital space
- Excited by the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Profusion and our clients’ businesses
- Passionate about providing our clients with an outstanding service
It’s so important to do a job you love, with colleagues whose skills you respect and whose company you really enjoy. You also need to feel valued, recognised and rewarded. At Profusion we encourage and support our people to develop themselves, their ideas and their careers. Everyone here has a voice and everyone contributes. We’ve worked hard to build a team of brilliant people who share a passion for the transformative power of data, and who also appreciate:
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday
- Free health insurance – subsidised gym membership
- Friday team drinks
- Season ticket travel loans
- Our Cycle to Work scheme
- A great Tech City office location, just 10 mins walk from Farringdon Station and moments away from Whitecross St food market
- Getting involved in the charity initiatives we support
- Professional development budget
If that sounds like you, and you’re confident you would be a very strong fit for this role, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Profusion is at the forefront of data driven marketing. We work with leading global companies including HSBC, Unilever, The Kingfisher Group and Coty from our London and Dubai offices. Our work includes determining the best time to communicate with customers and how often, attribution modelling, ultra-personalised communications, breaking down data silos between marketing and sales, creating data lakes and single customer view. We are also playing a key role in data and digital transformation for our clients across multiple industries – radically changing how they do business and the customer experience.
Profusion Family Values
Profusion is a close-knit family that defines itself by its values which cover how we work with each other, our clients and suppliers. The values are listed below and tell you what we will expect from you and what you can expect from us.
We are client focused – we put our clients at the heart of everything we do to provide a highly-responsive, creative and excellent service
We believe in excellence – everything we do is completed to the highest possible standard. From the expert advice we provide, to the work we deliver, we do not settle for second best, we are uncompromising in our pursuit of excellence
We are trusted – we are ethical, honest, straightforward and transparent in everything we do and we are proud to be a safe pair of hands
We are one team – we support, collaborate and have fun with each other and our clients to make Profusion an awesome place to work and progress
We are cutting-edge – we always think about innovative solutions to challenges by applying our knowledge of the latest technology and best practice to every situation
We are purposeful – we are a committed and ambitious company that aspires to constantly contribute to our colleagues, clients and society and not to simply make money