Project Coordinator – Digital
Location: Telephone House, 69-77 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NW
Closing Date: 01/03/2020
Only full applications with a CV and accompanying cover letter will be considered.
Competitive Salary, bonus, enhanced benefits – including discounted gym membership and more
Role overview (click here to find out more about Profusion and staff benefits):
We are currently looking for an outstanding Project Coordinator with digital marketing experience to join our team. If you are successful you will have the opportunity to work with blue-chip clients on innovative data driven marketing solutions. Many of our clients are embarking on game-changing digital and data transformation projects that will fundamentally change how they operate. You will be in a pivotal position to help our clients and Profusion undertake these cutting-edge projects that have industry-wide impact.
The ideal candidate is an experienced project coordinator who wants to grow and develop into a project manager. You will be working on the management key email marketing and digital transformation projects. You must be self-directed and comfortable collaborating and working across internal teams and external clients.
You will have good potential for personal and career development, learn from and share knowledge with a range of talented, highly skilled and internationally diverse team of colleagues. All of this while embarking on an exciting journey with a pioneering, fast-growing company situated at the heart of London’s Tech City.
The Digital Project Coordinator will work closely with our experienced project team, campaign managers and our clients and their agencies to define and deliver email marketing and digital projects in an agile environment. You will become the Profusion contact responsible for gathering client requirements for digital projects and ensuring the successful delivery of the project – often delivering part of the solution yourself on our ESP.
- Supporting the management of Adobe Campaign, web development (front end and back end) and data science projects including cost, quality and client happiness
- Helping to define and implement technical solutions such as automated processes, customer journeys, subscriptions, competitions and API integrations that fully meet the needs of our customers
- Working on multiple projects across all phases including initiation, scoping, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
- Getting involved in meetings with our senior client stakeholders, ensuring that Profusion deliver operational and client service excellence.
- Helping to communicate client needs to our internal and external developers and coders to ensure we delivery high quality projects that meet and exceed client’s expectations
- Working on scoping and documenting detailed and comprehensive project estimates and specifications
- Own the project documentation, quality control, team communication, client engagement, risk identification and mitigation processes
- Share responsibility with the client centric team for developing and maintaining successful long-term client relationships
- Stay on top of latest relevant technical innovations and industry trends to share in a digestible format with clients and Profusion
Personal Specification: Knowledge, Experience and Skills
You should have experience as a project coordinator or junior project manager working in a fast-paced digital agency/tech environment and an understanding of email, digital marketing and web development. Experience supporting a project team with web / technical focussed project streams simultaneously is desirable – we are keen to meet digitally focused, ambitious and client orientated project coordinators or junior project managers.
You should also be a strong communicator, be detail orientated, and have the passion to progress your career in project management.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 2 – 3 years’ project coordinator or management experience, including the creation of email, digital marketing and web development projects according to an agreed time, quality and budget requirements.
- Hands on experience of using one of the major ESP platforms (e.g. Adobe Campaign, ExactTarget, Silverpop or Responsys)
- Running discovery and scoping workshops with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficient understanding of Agile/Waterfall project management methodologies.
Personal skills and competencies
- Ability to multi-task, manage and prioritise multiple projects and clients.
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with people at all levels in an organisation.
- Solid documentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to always think on your feet.
- Strong project and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a calm and effective way.
- Strong problem-solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges.
- Quality Assurance and attention to detail: to be able to verify that requirements are met.
- Client focused, with the ability to interpret and understand client needs and deliver results.
- A proactive approach and the ability to be self-managing and innovative.
- Enthusiastic about making a real contribution to the business and capitalising on the huge opportunities which currently exist in the digital space.
How to apply
If you are passionate about a career in project management and you meet the requirements above, please email your CV with a cover letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) outlining why you would be ideal for the role to: email@example.com (Closing date for applications is 1st March 2020).
Please note that because of the high number of applications we typically receive, it is not possible to answer everyone in person, successful candidates will hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date.