Location: London's Tech City
Profusion is a pioneering, fast-growing company situated at the heart of London’s Tech City and is at the forefront of data-influenced marketing. We work with global companies from our London, Dubai and India offices and we are playing a key role in data and digital transformation for our clients across multiple industries – radically changing how they do business and improve the customer experience.
Essentially, you’ll be a design all-rounder ready to develop your existing skills by working on ambitious internal/external digital and print projects. You’ll be supporting the creative direction of internal branding and external campaigns under the guidance of our head of design. You’ll be working on anything and everything from email design, pitches, proposals and deck presentations to editorial newsletters, landing page campaigns, and sales & marketing collateral.
So, if you want to flourish in an environment where you’ll spin a multitude of plates in a continually changing workflow, we’d love to hear from you.
If you prefer to work within the safe confines of a set in stone, structured and predictable day/week/month/year – this isn’t the right environment for you.
You’ll be a calm, open and adaptable type who can jump in and unleash your artistic flair. You’ll be hungry yet humble, and happy ‘just’ to make glorious sales presentation slides for a while … knowing that … like everything else … this could change at any time.
- Craft beautiful on-brand designs in all shapes, sizes and media
- Gather information from client (with campaign managers) to produce email creative design briefs that meet client campaign objectives and requirements
- Work creatively while adhering to client brand guidelines
- Critique design choices
- Produce design layout visuals for email/digital campaigns
- Work additionally as part of a wider team of campaign managers and email developers
- Communicate with senior team members to get their input
- Create lovely, productive relationships with people inside the organisation
- Be a rock of support as we happily work to tight campaign or project deadlines
- Not be afraid to roll up your sleeves along with the rest of the team and occasionally get stuck in on pitch deadlines which will require ‘once in a while’, not frequently, to be available during evenings/weekends
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- 2-3 years commercial design experience
- A strong understanding of branding, typography, layout and presentation best practice for both digital and print design
- Proven experience in Adobe design software (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop design)
- Experience of different digital design software including: Sketch, InVision/Marvel, Zepplin
- Strong social media skills
- Basic understanding of SEO from a design perspective
- Ability to lead projects from inception to production
- Unphased when the pressure is on and adaptable when priorities change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to take and act on constructive feedback
- Input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Behaviours that support our values – see below
You’ll need knowledge of:
- Microsoft 365
- And hopefully, but not essentially, a bit of CSS and Premier Pro too
At Profusion we encourage and support our people to develop themselves, their ideas and their careers. Everyone here has a voice and everyone contributes. We’ve worked hard to build a team of brilliant people who share a passion for the transformative power of data. We will reward the successful candidate with:
- Salary circa £25,000 pa, depending on experience
- Discretionary bonuses
- 25 days’ paid annual holiday plus eight public holidays
- Pension contributions
- Personalised professional development
- Health and wellbeing support
- Private health insurance with gym and retail discounts
- A modern office environment
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and filtered water
- Flexible working
- Interest-free season ticket travel loans
- Friday team drinks and a friendly ‘family feel’ culture
- A great Tech City office location, just a few minutes’ walk from Old Street station and Whitecross Street food market
How to apply
If you are passionate about a career in design and you meet the requirements above, please email your CV with a cover letter outlining why you would be ideal for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that because of the high number of applications we typically receive, it is not possible to answer everyone in person. If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date that will mean that you have not progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process on this occasion and we wish you every success for the future.
Closing date for applications is 18 April 2019.
We’re a clever team of specialists in data engineering, BI, data science and multi-channel marketing communications.
Blending real 1:1 messaging, AI, machine learning and human imagination, we connect people with your brand. This drives exceptional customer experience and loyalty.
We were the original UK partner for Adobe Campaign. We’ve nearly 20 years’ experience in data management, automation and customisation of enterprise data management and marketing other platforms.
Fuelled by inquisitiveness, forward thinking and excitement at the advancements of technology, we’re entrepreneurial, adventurous and we make stuff happen.
We help clients get under the skin of a human being’s emotional narrative – their story – and see what’s important to each customer.
Our clients trust us for our responsive, personal and upfront approach to help them create smart, highly targeted communications.
Profusion Family Values
Profusion is a close-knit family that defines itself by its values which cover how we work with each other, our clients and suppliers. The values are listed below and tell you what we will expect from you and what you can expect from us.
We are client focused – we put our clients at the heart of everything we do to provide a highly-responsive, creative and excellent service.
We believe in excellence – everything we do is completed to the highest possible standard. From the expert advice we provide, to the work we deliver, we do not settle for second best, we are uncompromising in our pursuit of excellence.
We are trusted – we are ethical, honest, straightforward and transparent in everything we do and we are proud to be a safe pair of hands.
We are one team – we support, collaborate and have fun with each other and our clients to make Profusion an awesome place to work and progress.
We are cutting-edge – innovation is in our DNA. We always think about innovative solutions to challenges by applying our knowledge of the latest technology and best practice to every situation.
We are purposeful – we are a committed and ambitious company that aspires to constantly contribute to our colleagues, clients and society and not to simply make money.