Campaign Services Manager
We are currently looking for an outstanding Campaign Services Manager to support our Campaign Management function and lead this developing team. The Campaign Management team are responsible for the full ownership of email and sms campaign delivery and for providing valuable insights to our customers. The ideal candidate will have the desire for achieving success through others and driven by the prospect of delivering exceptional results through team leadership.
If you are successful you will have the opportunity to support the Profusion team and work directly with blue-chip clients to deliver outstanding marketing campaign communications.
This is a crucial role within Profusion to facilitate the growth of the Campaign Management team as we look to enhance our offering and move into the trusted advisor and multi-channel space. You will have huge potential for personal and career development, learn from and share knowledge with a range of talented and highly-skilled colleagues, and be able to grow your leadership and technical skills every day. All of this while embarking on an exciting journey with a pioneering, fast-growing company situated at the heart of London’s Tech City.
The Campaign Services Manager will provide guidance and leadership to a team of 8 Campaign Managers and our remote Profusion India team whilst working closely with internal client centric teams to provide high quality campaigns and insights for our customers. The Campaign Services Manager is responsible for the team’s performance and ensuring quality standards, team objectives and KPIs are met. Service delivery needs to be in alignment with the client service excellence and journey to excellence framework.
With many exciting campaigns currently running and, in the pipeline, you will work closely with both our clients and our growing Solution Delivery management team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Lead and manage a team of Campaign Managers to deliver operational and client service excellence
• Support the development of our Campaign team to build up expertise in new channels and service offerings as we seek to grow into the multi-channel space
• Evaluate team performance to improve the campaign delivery process
• Conduct team one to ones and performance reviews
• Report on key metrics including utilisation, incidents, learnings and client satisfaction
• Plan and organise resources across the team to meet deadlines and objectives
• Run regular team meetings, share important information and handle any business issues
• Handle all primary escalations and provide resolutions
• Ensure that QA processes are followed, and campaign are successfully delivered
• Share responsibility with the client centric team for developing and maintaining successful long-term client relationships
• Work with our partners and freelancers to support the evolution of our delivery model
• Facilitate and promote healthy working relationship between team members and other departments
• Stay on top of latest relevant technical innovations and industry trends to share in a digestible format with clients and Profusion
Skills and experience
You should have experience working in a fast-paced digital agency/tech environment and a strong grasp of email and digital marketing. Hands on experience of using one of the major ESP platforms e.g. Adobe Campaign, ExactTarget, Silverpop or Responsys, would be an advantage.
Experience managing a services team is essential – we are keen to meet digitally focused, ambitious team leaders. You should demonstrate an understanding of business/service operations and its importance in ensuring customer satisfaction.
You should also be a strong communicator, be detail orientated, and have the passion to progress and drive your team to success.
• Experience of managing a services team as well as other members of a client-centric team
• A teacher, expert, mentor and coach – able to impart knowledge in an accessible way to the Profusion team and our clients
• Ability to motivate and drive/set team members up for success
• Proven experience providing internal or external support as an escalation point.
• Make it happen, can do/solution mindset
• Email Marketing background and expertise in Campaign best practice (Deployment, Deliverability and Reporting)
• Hands on experience of using one of the major ESP platforms (e.g. Adobe Campaign, ExactTarget, Silverpop or Responsys)
• Strong, dynamic, client facing and hands-on campaign delivery experience
• Thoroughly understand the process behind campaign execution including all aspects of setup, segmentation, testing, deployment, quality assurance and reporting
Other Key skills:
• Excellent customer service, organisational, time management, and analytical skills
• Solid documentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to always think on your feet
• Ability to work under pressure and autonomously
• Problem solving and attention to detail is critical
• Passionate about providing our clients with an outstanding service
• A listener first and a talker second
• A passion for and knowledge of Agile or Waterfall Delivery Methodology would also be a great asset
• Enthusiastic about making a real contribution to the business
• Hungry to capitalise on the huge opportunities which currently exist in the digital space
• Excited by the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Profusion and our clients’ businesses
It’s so important to do a job you love, with colleagues whose skills you respect and whose company you really enjoy. You also need to feel valued, recognised and rewarded. At Profusion we encourage and support our people to develop themselves, their ideas and their careers. Everyone here has a voice, and everyone contributes. We’ve worked hard to build a team of brilliant people who share a passion for the transformative power of data. We provide a competitive salary and attractive benefits package, including:
• Annual salary £50 – £55k, depending on experience plus discretionary bonuses
• 25 days’ paid holiday plus 8 public holidays
• Personalised Professional Development
• Opportunities for volunteering and charitable work
• A new modern office environment
• Free tea, coffee, fruit and filtered water
• Pension contributions and financial advice
• Interest free season ticket travel loans
• Flexible working and wellbeing events
• Free health insurance and health cash plan with subsidised gym membership
• Friday team drinks, social events and a friendly ‘family feel’ culture
• A great Tech City office location, just 4 mins walk from Old Street Station
How to apply
If you’re confident you would be a very strong fit for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter outlining why you believe you would be ideal for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the high number of applications we normally receive it is not possible to answer everyone in person. If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks of your application, then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.