Location: Telephone House, 69-77 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NW
Closing Date: 01/03/2020
Only full applications with a CV and accompanying cover letter will be considered.
Competitive Salary, company bonus and enhanced benefits, including discounted gym membership, health insurance, pension and much more.
Profusion is a leading provider of data and marketing services, ranging from consultancy advice, through to the creation and execution of innovation projects and marketing campaigns. We specialise in helping retailers, FMCGs, SMEs and financial services business to grow using the power of data science. Our partnerships with universities and leading organisations enable us to bring the best academic thinking into the solutions we offer our clients.
This is a crucial role within Profusion to facilitate the growth of client campaigns. If you are successful you will manage and deliver a number of key campaigns. You will have huge potential for personal and career development, learn from and share knowledge with a range of talented and highly skilled colleagues, and be able to exercise your campaign and client management skills every day. All of this while embarking on an exciting journey with a pioneering, fast-growing company situated at the heart of London’s Tech City.
The Campaign Manager role is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and client focused individual to join a fast-growing agile company.
Working in close collaboration with your team and your clients, you will be responsible for campaign setups and deployments via a range of technologies and email service providers including Adobe Campaign. You will be the client’s main contact for your campaigns and will be responsible for workload management and planning, including project management for larger campaigns, where you will work with different roles and teams across the consultancy to oversee delivery of excellent and timely solutions.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Leading multiple email campaigns across all phases including scoping, planning and execution
- Developing campaign quotes and timelines
- Building relationships with senior client stakeholders, ensuring that Profusion deliver operational and client service excellence
- Upholding ways of working documentation, including briefing documents and checklists. Look for ways to develop and improve processes
- Liaising and building good working relationships with all third parties that are part of our client’s ecosystems
- Proactively advising on email campaign strategy
- Sharing responsibility with client centric team for developing and maintaining successful long-term client relationships
- Staying on top of latest relevant technical innovations and industry trends to share in a digestible format with clients and Profusion
Personal Specification: Knowledge, Experience and Skills
You should have experience working in a fast-paced digital agency / tech environment and a strong grasp of email marketing techniques. Experience managing several campaigns simultaneously is essential – we are keen to meet digitally focused, ambitious and client orientated Campaign Managers. Comfortable working with global, multi-cultural and complex client environments. Working in a collaborative and cross functional capacity.
Knowledge & experience
- Experience working with email campaigns and a good understanding of cross-platform issues
- Strong account and client management experience, with a focus on quality and client satisfaction
- Proven experience of proactively managing and understand client requirements
- Good knowledge and understanding of quality qssurance: to be able to verify that requirements are met
- Good experience of managing multiple clients and campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Direct experience of the Adobe Campaign platform is a big advantage in this role
- Basic knowledge of HTML for email and web is desirable
- Project management skills are an advantage in this role
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and time management
- Self-motivated and keen to find innovations and new ways of working
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced entrepreneurial and Agile environment
- A lateral thinker, able to juggle priorities and work autonomously
- Passionate about providing our clients with an outstanding service
- Enthusiastic about making a real contribution to the business
How to apply
If you are passionate about a career digital marketing and you meet the requirements above, please email your CV with a cover letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) outlining why you would be ideal for the role to: email@example.com (Closing date for applications is 1st March 2020).
Please note that because of the high number of applications we typically receive, it is not possible to answer everyone in person, successful candidates will hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date.