Location: Telephone House, 69-77 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NW
Closing Date: 01/03/2020
Only full applications with a CV and accompanying cover letter will be considered.
Competitive Salary, company bonus and enhanced benefits, including discounted gym membership, health insurance, pension and much more!!!!
Profusion is a leading provider of data and marketing services, ranging from consultancy advice, through to the creation and execution of innovation projects and marketing campaigns. We specialise in helping retailers, FMCGs, SMEs and financial services business to grow using the power of data science. Our partnerships with universities and leading organisations enable us to bring the best academic thinking into the solutions we offer our clients.
The Campaign Coordinator will support the Campaign Managers with all aspects of the campaign life cycle. The focus is primarily on the technical aspect of email/SMS campaigns delivery – using Adobe Campaign to manage client’s data sets, template setups and execution of delivery with firm quality assurance at the heart of everything to deliver service excellence.
It’s a fantastic role where training will be provided on both the technical and client management skills relating to email/SMS campaigns in a busy agency environment, which could lead into a full Campaign Manager, Email Developer or Client Manager role depending on focus. All of this while embarking on an exciting journey with a pioneering, fast-growing company situated at the heart of London’s Tech City.
This role covers a wide range duties and responsibilities, you will be working with an experienced team of Campaign Managers, Email Developers and Client Managers and you will also get exposure to our high-profile clients and learn to develop your communication and stakeholder management skills:
- Involvement in the wider lifespan of campaigns from initial brief to post deployment
- Assist the Campaign Manager in the execution of email/SMS campaigns
- Quality control of delivery setups in Adobe Campaign and support your team with peer reviews
- Provide clients with timings, quotes and manage change requests
- Maintain and regularly update/share the status sheets/trackers
- Assist the wider Campaign team with ad hoc tasks as and when required
Adobe Campaign Classic email deliveries (technical skills)
- Data processing – support the team with processing data on the Adobe recipient database and provide data previews to our clients for approval
- Deliveries – gain an understanding of how to set up an email delivery in Adobe and support the team on deployments
- Workflows – work with the team to support setup and testing of deployment workflows
Email template management
- Work with the Email Developers to deliver template builds
- Ensure all assets provided by clients are in order and suitable to begin builds before passing to Email Developers
- Quality control/render testing of template builds to ensure PDF / live proofs delivered match client brief
- Support with client meetings; internal client-centric team meetings and calls
- Work with our client’s relevant third parties
- Develop understanding of client account and ways of working
Personal Specification: Knowledge, Experience and Skills
You need to a strong communicator who has had experience in a customer facing role. If you have any experience in email marketing or in a digital agency, that is a huge advantage but not a must.
Knowledge & Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
How to apply
If you are passionate about a career digital marketing and you meet the requirements above, please email your CV with a cover letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) outlining why you would be ideal for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Closing date for applications is 1st March 2020).
Please note that because of the high number of applications we typically receive, it is not possible to answer everyone in person, successful candidates will hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date.